BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
EMG is providing a coaching program on networking called #NetworkingGoals! This intentional six-week coaching program provides participants the foundational skills to build and enhance your network to advance in your career. #NetworkingGoals provide the Focus Areas to Build upon (F.A.B.) for networking and relationship building that are necessary for your professional development. Additionally, #NetworkingGoals will help you increase your confidence to network (both in person and online) by creating a networking strategy specific to you and your professional goals. There will be a total of 12 sessions (6 small group trainings and 6 individual coaching sessions) to support you in creating your networking strategy. Each week there will be group and individual activities that you will be able to participate in and demonstrate your learning.
After #NetworkingGoals participants will learn to:
- Effectively build and maintain relationships both within and outside the organization.
- Effectively create a network of professionals for knowledge sharing and re-envisioning the places we work, play, and gather.
- Demonstrate openness and tolerance when working with people from different backgrounds and cultural traditions.
- Listen to and understand information provided by others.
- Demonstrate high levels of integrity in professional relationships and behaviors.
- Develop and deliver communications that are clear, persuasive, and appropriate to a variety of audiences.
This program is valid for 6 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org
There will be two classes – Morning (7a – 9a) and Evening (5p-7p). Please be sure to read carefully and select the ticket for the time that you are available and desire most for your weekly small group meeting.
Limited spaces available so REGISTER NOW!
About Erika Monaé:
Erika Monaé Lewis is the Founder & CEO at The Erika Monaé Group, a leadership coaching and HR consulting practice. In this position, she is responsible for helping technical leaders and organizations become people oriented so that they can lead in authenticity to manifest social change and re-envision the places we work, play, and gather. Erika Monaé is a certified HR professional with over 10 years experience in human resources and organizational development, working in multiple industries. She has coached and mentored dozens of professionals in leveling up their careers. As the creator of “Networking on Purpose”, Erika Monaé brings together like-minded professionals to form new and authentic relationships while honoring a non-profit organization.